EASYSCREEN is aiming to supply you the best portable display products and the utmost in terms of customer service.
Should any issues arise, please consult the following warranty policy or contact your country manager.
1. According to the conditions mentioned below, the Company ensures that the Goods will meet their specification by the time of delivery and will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the Delivery date.
Any Proof of purchase date may be required.
2. The warranty above concerns only Easyscreen`s Exclusive products, and doesn’t apply for the budget or any Eco products set for low-cost campaigns such as our Rollup Easy Light, our snap frames, our poster clamps or other items that sell for less than €20/piece.
3. The Company shall not be responsible regarding any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the Company’s instructions (whether oral or in writing) misuse, alteration or repair of the Goods without the Company’s approval.
4. The Company shall be under no liability under the above warranty (or any other warranty or guarantee) if the total price for the Goods has not been paid by the due date for payment.
5. Any claim by the Buyer based on any defect for the quality or the condition of the Goods or their failure to meet any specification (whether the delivery is refused by the Buyer or not) shall be notified to the Company within five days from the date of delivery – whether the defect or failure was apparent or not – during a proper inspection within a reasonable time upon detection of the defect.
If any delivery is not refused, and the Buyer does not notify it to the Company, accordingly the Buyer shall not be entitled to refuse the Goods knowing that the Company could not be held responsible for such defect or failure.
Hence, the Buyer is due to pay the price as if the Goods were delivered in accordance with the Contract.
6. In case any claim regarding some Goods is admissible – which means based on a defect whatsoever – quality or condition of the Goods or else non-conformity to meet any specifications – that should be notified to the Company in accordance with the sales Conditions.
Easyscreen is then entitled to replace products or supply spare parts (or simply the part) but the Company assumes no further responsibility towards the Buyer.
7. Except in the event of death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence, Easyscreen couldn`t be held responsible towards the Buyer of whatever representation, implied warranty, condition or other terms or any duty common law, or under the express terms of the Contract regarding any consequential loss or damage – as well as loss, profit or anything likewise – costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (being caused or not by the negligence of the Company, its employees or agents) and occured upon receipt of the Goods during their use or resale by the Buyer, except as expressly mentioned in the Sales Conditions.
8. The Company shall not be responsible towards the Buyer or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or failing to perform, any of the Company’s obligation in relation to the Goods if the delay or failure is due to any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control